PanNet

How to flash row rom to cn Vibe Z2

В этой теме 3 сообщения

Hi all,

I installed row rom to my cn version vibe z2 but it stops on Lenovo logo. It can not boot and only flash with qpst can resolve it. When I changed boot.img and flashed it again it started without any problems. You can make calls etc. The only problem is with WiFi. It does not work. May be someone can give a look on it and resolve this problem. Probably it should be similar solution like to K920 Pro.

Regards

Поделиться сообщением

The solution was quite simple. If you want to run ROW on your CN version of Vibe Z2 e.g. 5.02 first you have to update it to 5.02 CN version. The same is with 4.4.4 version. You need to copy .qsb file (e.g. http://lenovo-forums.ru/topic/12479-lenovo-vibe-z2-прошивка-z2-row-s327-150427/ from this forum) to sdfuse folder (previously created on your mobile), next Power Off, Volume Down + Power and when you will see Menu select Option 5 (SD Update)  and wait until all process ends. I did it a couple of times and was not any problems. 

For me, personally CN 5.0.2 looks better but so far there is a problem to install GAAPs.

Regards

Поделиться сообщением

Hi, I was on 5.0.2 CN version and did exact same , but stuck at logo.. I know by flashing CN  " NON-HLOS.bin " file can fix it but , bootloader is locked and cant unlock on 5.0.2

Can you tell me how you did it  step by step please?

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу