aviramyi

Bricked Zuk Z1, QFIL Help :(

В этой теме 2 сообщения

Hi... I'm writing this thread after reading for about 5 hours and a trying just about anything, so I really need your help :(
I have an international Zuk Z1 for about three months.
It came with CyanogenMod so I didn't messed with the settings at all.

This morning my Zuk was drained (battery just died after the charger was away), and when I recharged it it went into the "Android upgrading" thing (even though I didn't upgrade any thing), and by the time it reached "starting apps" it suddenly crashed. after that it just went into a boot loop.

at first I tried restoring it to the original firmware, but nothing worked. I tried using a toolkit and doing it manually but nothing helped. my bootloader is locked and my oem lock is on (just didn't know how much this thing is importent until today...)
After realizing the adb\fastboot won't be enough (since the phone is locked in any possible way) I tried the "qfile method".
I read this entire article, but didn't understand everything because google translate is not perfect...

I managed to install everything, and got the driver working like it should, but no matter what I do I get this error:

Download Fail:System.Exception: Unable to download Flash Programmer using Sahara Protocol

at QC.QMSLPhone.Phone.QPHONEMS_SaharaArmPrgDownload(String sFileName)

at QC.SwDownloadDLL.SwDownload.QPHONEMSSaharaDownloadArmPrg(UInt64& version, String armPrgPath)
Download Fail:Sahara FailSahara Fail

I tried it on 2 different computers with different drivers, and multiple Roms. I am extremely frustrated and would really use some help...

@steaven and @SevenMaxs, if you can help me I will be grateful... you seemed to be experienced with the problem 

Thank you!

Поделиться сообщением

@aviramyi Please given to me screenshot from QFIL, when you install programmer and patch.

Firmware should be in the root directory (disc C or disc D or another) without spaces and other Cyrillic characters and use the shortest path to the firmware name

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу