Razzaq

FLASH PROCESS STOP WHEN IT COME TO CERTAIN PERCENTAGE

В этой теме 3 сообщения

i help people to get their phone back alive from infected firmware and done a lot of phone service but now i trying to fix lenovo s860. i have done a lot of flashing and i get me in the Conner when the flashing process always stop at certain percentage. when i use download button i stop at barely reach 10%, using firmware upgrade button it always stop at 26% and lastly i try format all+download it stop at 24% and give me error message "BROM ERROR: S_FT_DOWNLOAD FAIL(3148) when using different SP tool it give error code (0xFA8). maybe person before me done wrongly format and mess up with the EMMC flash. NAND flash not detected and so on. i already try all the firmware from stock to the latest one, none of them work. either i can flash it with pc nor through recovery because this phone was dead and it also give me tool dl image fail and uboot blocking by dl info. done tick all the necessary thing that might give a little chance for this phone to work but it not. please give me some advice here what i should do. for information, none of the firmware were successfully flash on this phone. 

Поделиться сообщением

@Razzaq

(3148) S_DA_SDMMC_READ_FAILED

Ошибка возникает при попытке произвести запись в неисправную флешку.

This error appears when downloading firmware in faulty flash memory.

Поделиться сообщением

what i should do? can this problem solve? really appreciate your help from now on.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу