Гость kumar kumaran

lenovo vibe p1m not charging!!!

В этой теме 2 сообщения

one day my phone got wet on beach water and i turned off my phone and i removed back cover of my phone and dried my phone using rice technique which i saw on youtube for 24 hours after that i took my phone to lenovo service center there engineer checked my phone and said touch stripe of your phone were melted it will work for few days so you have to replace display and touch he said. I asked him to clean board he did and gave my phone after getting my phone touch was working fine and i charged my phone it got charged,  second time when i try to charge my phone it was not charging no charging symbol is shown and i switched off my phone and charged my phone on off state it got charged.  while phone is on it is not charging.And my phone led indicator is always glowing in red color when phone is  in on state.  any one can suggest me in which component the problem would be???I think the charging connector is fine when i connected my pendrive on the port it showed my pendrive and i think the problem is from charging IC it stopped working!!!kindly suggest me a solution!!!! waiting for your replies...

Отредактировал kumar kumaran

Поделиться сообщением

My opinion- need to cahnge the motherboard of the phone. And check

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу