Гость darthvading

Enabled RAW capture. Need long shutter speed.

В этой теме 3 сообщения

I have enabled camera API 2; via build.prop.

Thank God it worked out just fine. FreeDCam could take DNG (RAW) with camera API 1 but at high iso and I could not change it. Images only usable in very bright conditions.

I rooted because I needed camera API 2 to take better photos. Success, but with API 2, view finder shows false colours, but image taken is ok. Stock camera crashes (never was good) but at least you can shoot RAW with proper ISO and shutter speed with better apps (See the sample that I took).

Now that RAW is enabled, only thing left is shutter speed. Sadly I am not a developer and altering camera libs is not my cup of tea. A person tried changing the "libmmcamera_imx230.so" where controls are set for the camera but failed.  I request developers who are interested in camera to check our camera to extend shutter speed to 10 seconds or more. 

Edit: Pictures attached are small. Did not anticipate. Please check them out herehttps://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxKHw7hScrvfWkNVTWZFWE5SWUk

Спойлер

FreeDCam camera API 1 [exif inaccurate].jpg

FreeDCam camera API 2 [exif correct, but shutter speed 0.6s].jpg

Riverside [100% crop, JPEG].jpeg

Riverside [100% crop, processed RAW, API 2].jpeg

Riverside [Full size, processed RAW, API 2].jpg

1 пользователю понравился пост

Поделиться сообщением

It is very good. Thanks already for this.

P.S. Please explain the order of the change.

Отредактировал esleer
P.S.
1 пользователю понравился пост

Поделиться сообщением

2 hours ago, esleer said:

It is very good. Thanks already for this.

P.S. Please explain the order of the change.

Sure. Just check the link to Google drive. Description in file name. Best you see them in something bigger like TV or PC.

Anyways, just showing difference from RAW and JPEG. The night picture are both processed Raw, but the cleaner one is with camera API 2, while the noisier one is from camera API 1. Both were taken with FreeDCam camera app. It's a buggy app, so use stable version, but has lot's of features. Check their community for links.

https://plus.google.com/communities/112880644833309033743

The pictures during morning I shot just to show the amount of resolve our phone can do. RAW is clearly more detailed than the JPEG equivalent. 100% crop shows the difference.

P.S. :if you do enable camera API 2 for your phone, I suggest use Open Camera as it has proper support for Camera API 2. FreeDCam is for camera API 1, or basically phones with depreciated manual controls.

Отредактировал darthvading
Some left out references

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу