kno_29

Usb problem vcom port does not recognize

В этой теме 9 сообщений

Thanks for your help, can you tell me how to activate the tablet to the vcom usb posts to be able to install the rom to yoga tab 3
Always puts a question mark or error (code 10)
Thanks in advance greetings

Поделиться сообщением

@kno_29 install these drivers.Qualcomm_USBDriver_Full_2.2.0.0_Setup.exe

Before installation of drivers on Windows 8/10 turn off verification of the signature of drivers.
How to turn off - look Internet.     

To completely switch off the tablet.
To clamp a key of increase in volume (Volume Up), or a volume swing (Volume Up & Down at the same time)

and without releasing it to connect an USB cord which is already connected in USB port 2.0 your PC.

In "Device manager" the Qualcomm/Lenovo HS-USB QDLoader 9008 device shall appear.

1 пользователю понравился пост

Поделиться сообщением

Thanks to all who support and collaborate in this forum, is a great help.
I could already install the operatvo android system 6 but now I can not rootear it neither with the kingoroot nor with the kingroot pc. With the other S.O. Android 5 if you could.
Can you help me please let me thank you

Поделиться сообщением

@kno_29 on OS 6.0 receiving root happens more difficult. Tomorrow I will make  instruction.

Поделиться сообщением

Unblocking and the TWRP installation for OS 6.0
1.Download files unblocking and TWRP.
(to pay attention that archives.7z are correctly unpacked by the archiver 7z or archivers with the built-in module 7z)

YT3-850M_unlock_7M.7z

TWRP-3.0.2.7_YT3-850M.7z

2.Install  ADB driver personal computer (have to be on virtual CD ROM after connection of the tablet to the personal computer in the MTP mode)

Or to take these and to establish. LenovoUsbDriver_1.1.33.7z

On tablet  include USB debugging.In the section "Developer options" to activate "Enable OEM unlock".
The section "Developer options" appears in settings after sevenfold clicking "Build number" in settings -About tablet.

Connect  tablet and it will be convinced that in personal computer device manager it is defined as Lenovo Composite ADB Interface.

3.Сonnected tablet with definition in  personal computer device manager as Lenovo Composite ADB Interface
to start  Unlock_Bootloader.bat  from the folder YT3-850M_unlock_7M. Upon termination of an unblocking in  window of the personal computer terminal there will be a notice: 
Bootloader unblocking...
OKAY [0.008s]
finished. total time: 0.008s 
If upon termination of unblocking the tablet won't reboot in system automatically,  having just disconnected the tablet from the personal computer long pressing the button power to reboot the tablet in system. After loading of system to connect  personal computer, to check display in the device manager of the personal computer as Lenovo Composite ADB Interface and the fact that the necessary points are included in the section "Developer options".

4.Unblocked tablet connected to the personal computer about definition in a personal computer device manager 
as Lenovo Composite ADB Interface, will start  Flash-TWRP.bat file from the TWRP folder.
We wait for the end of installation and emergence in a window of the personal computer terminal the following message:
For TWRP start:
1. Clamp the button  increase volume on the tablet;
2. Press Enter the personal computer;
3. Release the button  increase volume after an entrance to recovery.

We perform this operation and after  entrance to TWRP on the first screen  we allow introduction changes in system.After that in TWRP to make reset at once - Reboot-recovery. If not to make it and then after  exit of TWRP and loading system, in the subsequent regular recovery can be loaded.

5.Receiving root through TWRP.  

Download this SuperSu file on the tablet.

SuperSU-v2.78.zip

Apply through Install in TWRP.

Good luck!

3 пользователям понравился пост

Поделиться сообщением

Thanks for your support, unlock the bootloader, reboot and then turned on the tablet I give clip to twrp to the file bat restart yoga again but only stays in fastboot I press the volume button I enter enter the window of twrp but does nothing.
I do not turn off the tablet and return to selsccionar the flash file and nothing, sorry that I do wrong.

Note: If you detect the Lenovo Composite ADB Interface drivers and device, selecting the bat file gives you administrator permission and does what I previously mentioned.

Поделиться сообщением

@kno_29 use this TWRP file in the instruction.Then download this TWRP-3.0.2.7 file on the tablet and apply through Install in TWRP-2.8.7.7

Поделиться сообщением

With your help I could already put root S.O. 6.
Many thanks to all and has baikal0912 for all their contributions (comments-supports).
regards
Excellent forum for those of us who have this model and brand of tablet. Have when a developer creates an optimized and updated Rom for the yoga tab 3 of 8 'or with the 7 optimized andrid.
thanks for everything

Поделиться сообщением

@kno_29 good luck  in use of  your device!

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу