Tarun Yadvendu

imei is okay still no signals

В этой теме 21 сообщение

my phone(x3a40) got bricked a little time ago, so i flashed the s217 row to restore it but it won't restore. i tried in windows 10 then the phone got booted but their are no signals. my imei number is okay, i checked it with the one on the box. i don't know what to do. so please if anyone help me in this.

Поделиться сообщением

8 часов назад, Tarun Yadvendu сказал:

got bricked

What exactly is happend? What the story?

8 часов назад, Tarun Yadvendu сказал:

my imei number is okay

You mean you can see it in settings and in pop up by dialing *#06#?

All other info in "about phone" is ok? Modem version?

Поделиться сообщением

13 minutes ago, Reanimax said:

What exactly is happend? What the story?

You mean you can see it in settings and in pop up by dialing *#06#?

All other info in "about phone" is ok? Modem version?

everything is there, i checked it by dailing *#06# and also by checking it in about phone. baseband version is also there, still no signals

Поделиться сообщением

2 часа назад, Tarun Yadvendu сказал:

no signals

1.On any sim? Did you try just one sim or any other?

2.Sim is detected? Do you see sim name in settings?

3.What exactly is happend with phone? What's the story?

Поделиться сообщением

i will tell you the whole story first. i have magisk installed  in my phone, and at that time the current row version is s237, i tried to unistall the magisk, but something went wrong and phone got bricked. then i tried to flash the s217row using windows 7, the flashing was successfully using qfil but the phone won't boot up, it was always black screen and the port 9008 always active. Then i sent it to the service center, they flashed the stock rom and booted the phone, i inserted my sim, their was very less network bar, i tried to configure it, but no change. so i restarted the phone and after that the no signals shows. i tried everyting *#*#4636#*#* to change the network type but still no signal. i have a twrp backup of my phone so i rooted it and tried to restore it, but the restoration stopped in mid and phone got into bootloop, so this time i tried to flash the stock rom using windows 10 and it booted my phone but still the no signal issue was there. i checked the imei numbers, tried different sims, but no use. and i have checked the hardware using a network app, it is detecting signals but don't show any signal bars. i have tried different qcn file and restore my imei again but still no luck. Thats why i reach to you guys for help.

Поделиться сообщением

Try next - flash it with stock firmware, install adb driver on PC and set it up, reboot to fastboot with comand adb reboot bootloader to see it works, send separate comands fastboot erase modemst1 and fastboot erase modemst2 after that reboot and see is it helped or not.

adb.zip

Поделиться сообщением

by stock firmare you mean s130(aka android 5.1.1) and this command will erase the modem, then there would be no imei, and other addresses

Поделиться сообщением

4 часа назад, Tarun Yadvendu сказал:

stock firmare you mean

Any version of stock firmware.

4 часа назад, Tarun Yadvendu сказал:

no imei

No. And by the way you said you have your own EFS backup and somebody's else.

Поделиться сообщением

17 часов назад, Tarun Yadvendu сказал:

by stock firmare you mean s130(aka android 5.1.1) and this command will erase the modem, then there would be no imei, and other addresses

I'm asked by my friends the EFS backup for you. Do you known how proceed this restore from backup? BY Qcom QFIL application

Поделиться сообщением

12 minutes ago, steaven said:

I'm asked by my friends the EFS backup for you. Do you known how proceed this restore from backup? BY Qcom QFIL application

i know how to restore  a efs backup using qfil. Thanks for the help :)

Добавлено 3 minutes later:

13 hours ago, Reanimax said:

Any version of stock firmware.

No. And by the way you said you have your own EFS backup and somebody's else.

i have a twrp backup, but that won't restore fully gave an error in between, and a friend from another community send me a qcn file. i restored that but that also won't work. yestarday i moved to the initial stock that came out of the box their was no signal when i started the phone, but when i went to a nearby store it shows some signal bars, and then after a while it went to null

Поделиться сообщением

В 14.05.2018 в 09:10, Tarun Yadvendu сказал:

and a friend from another community send me a qcn file. i restored that but that also won't work.

After restore-  need to factory reset and check. if this not eorks, please flash this phone from PC and check again

Поделиться сообщением

8 hours ago, steaven said:

After restore-  need to factory reset and check. if this not eorks, please flash this phone from PC and check again

i tried that too did a factory reset and flashing is done from pc only, any other method?

Поделиться сообщением

3 часа назад, Tarun Yadvendu сказал:

other

Did you try what i recomend you? 

Поделиться сообщением

11 hours ago, Reanimax said:

Did you try what i recomend you? 

here is the list of methods i have tried-

1. flashing the stock rom
  2. flashing the qcn file using the qfil
  3. replace the stock NON-HLOS.bin file with chinese row.
  4. flashed the chinese row.
  5. changed the region code after every flash.
  6. factory reset my phone after every boot.
  7. remove the imei, then again change it to stock.
  8. tried the twrp backup, failed in between.
  9. change the settings in the mobile networks.
  10. root the phone and tried the network signal guru app for band locking and switching.

these are the methods i have tried till this date, so any other methods to fix this issue please.

Поделиться сообщением

2 часа назад, Tarun Yadvendu сказал:

i have tried

And what i wrote to you earlier?

В 5/13/2018 в 11:55, Reanimax сказал:

Try next - flash it with stock firmware, install adb driver on PC and set it up, reboot to fastboot with comand adb reboot bootloader to see it works, send separate comands fastboot erase modemst1 and fastboot erase modemst2 after that reboot and see is it helped or not.

adb.zip

1 пользователю понравился пост

Поделиться сообщением

В 16.05.2018 в 11:05, Reanimax сказал:

And what i wrote to you earlier?

you mean to flash the stock rom then boot the phone enable usb debugging and then use fastboot erase modemst1 and modemst2 on adb(in pc). yes i tried it too but it also won't help

https://forum.xda-developers.com/2015-moto-g/help/imei0-network-connection-recovered-t3330204

check this link. i partially understand what he has done. can you elaborate the process please.

Поделиться сообщением

1 час назад, Tarun Yadvendu сказал:

this link

There is a list of fastboot comands that he use. So you can try to do as he did.

Поделиться сообщением

3 hours ago, Reanimax said:

There is a list of fastboot comands that he use. So you can try to do as he did.

but in that he uses fsg file, and i can't find fsg file in stock rom folder. i know this file is for baseband but this is not present in the stock rom. listen i got a idea, earlier i have mentioned about a twrp backup in that i found some files like mosdemst1, modemst2, and fsg also. in twrp backup, their are some option like to backup modem,system,efs,data,etc. so if you still have the vibe x3 can you send me a backup of modem and efs. just select modem and efs in that and start the backup.

Поделиться сообщением

On 5/17/2018 at 1:20 PM, Reanimax said:

recently i discovered that when i move to different location my phone shows some signals, and i was able to  make some calls but the internet is not working at that time. soon after travelling a distance again no signals. do you know this issue?

Поделиться сообщением

3 часа назад, Tarun Yadvendu сказал:

this issue

It's hardware failure. You need to visit some good repair workshop.

1 пользователю понравился пост

Поделиться сообщением

21 hours ago, Reanimax said:

It's hardware failure. You need to visit some good repair workshop.

okiiiie thnanks for your help.:)

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу